Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why I've been so quiet

Last month of grad school:
Multilevel Economic Governance: paper on deepening my examination of the US-Colombia trade agreement, trade as a whole, FTAs, WTO, waivers, pros and cons
Risk Governance: we have to re-work last semeter's paper = Regulatory Risk, EU Commission and anti-discrimation directives on Member States
Final Capstone Project: we're writing the final script of our documentary (see my Risk paper), Croatia is our case study as they ascend to the EU

Speaking of Croatia, I'm uploading the photos from our trip to Zagreb. Should be up on flickr by end of today.

And then the on-going job hunt. Narrowing in on Geneva. Aiming to shop around the documentary and mapping exercise (business, legal, moral case for diversity management in Europe) to consultancies, NGOs, governments.

Paris is in full spring bloom with hot days followed by cool rains. Oh, and I posted photos from the Paris Marathon on flickr. I never found my girl friend who ran, but there are some pretty interesting shots of the finish, which I hope convey the overwhelming sense of endorphins that was in the air then.

I can't believe I'll have a Master soon. It's mind blowing. My sister and her fiance are coming in June after graduation and we're looking at heading to Cinque Terre again. It's such a beautiful part of the world.

1 comment:

Starman said...

I've heard rumors that Europe hasn't yet entered its real recession, have you heard anything over there?