Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring, my friends





It's warmer out and sunny (although not today). I'm walking around more, enjoying the city, falling in love with Paris and all the couples who are in love by the Seine.

I'm also headed to Croatia on Monday for 6 days for my Capstone project. We've got interviews with Ministers, the UNDP, human rights groups, etc. And, will hopefully have some time for some frolic, too. I'm looking 1.5 months of real class work right now and it's scary. Two major papers to write, two memos, final project. And job hunting. And trying to have a personal life. My best friend from when I was fifteen years old is coming to visit in 2 weeks with her husband (with whom we went to school). I haven't seen her since Cape Cod in 1992. It'll be a trip, for sure.

Paris is beautiful right now. I'm trying to soak her up as best as I can, because who knows where I'll be in the autumn. I'm really focusing on Geneve, Paris, Brussels, DC, NYC, and SF. I like cities. If you know of anyone who is hiring -- hook a sister up!

PS. Thanks, Kim, you're too sweet.

2 comments:

Starman said...

This is probably not the best time to be looking for employment anywhere.

Starman said...

Bonnes Pâques.