Thursday, May 28, 2009

Countdown

Sorry to whomever asked for the translation in the previous blog post:
"Pardon?" I asked.
"Pardon (me)?"

"Est-ce que c'est moi qui vous cherchez?"
"Is it me that you're looking for?"

"Pardon?"
"Pardon (me)?" (still not understanding)

"Est-ce que c'est moi qui vous cherchez?"
"Is it me that you're looking for?"

I giggled, "Oh, non, desole, c'est ne pas vous aujourd'hui - autre fois peut-etre."
"Oh, no, sorry, it's not you today - another time maybe."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So...
Major project presented. Major meeting now over copyright ownership between the program and us students. (Yes, the film is THAT good!)

One memo left - working on now. Everything turned in on Friday. And I'm done!

I'll leave Sunday to Toulouse for a couple of days with friends from back home in Madison, WI. Then, Barcelona for a couple of days. Then, Geneva for several days. Back for graduation on the 18th. My sister and her fiance come to town that day. We stay in Paris until the 23rd, head to Cinque Terre Italy, then off to some yet TBD destination, and then Amsterdam for several days. Wooo whirlwind!

Paris? Well, she's doing well. A two-day heat wave and now it's back to chilly cold. Strange weather, indeed. Anything outside of that and I'm clueless. Nose in the books right now.

1 comment:

Starman said...

It appears you're doing my next trip in reverse. I'll be going to Barcelona, then Toulouse and then Paris. In the fall.