Sunday, December 21, 2008

Some views of holiday around Paris these days

Happy holidays!!!!!

(click to enlarge or visit the Flickr site for more)


Paul & Joe store front



Santa at the pawn shop



Picking a tree



Cassina store in white and silver foxes



Trees in my neighborhood



Lights on rue Lepic, Montmartre



Lights near Beaubourg (aka Centre Pompidou)



NOEL - I couldn't tell what this whole street art on the metro said, but something related to Noel 2008 Biento 2009 (ie, "à bientôt" = see you soon)

5 comments:

Starman said...

The "Trees in my neighborhood" picture reminded me so much of Place de la Nation.

Lauren said...

Hi, Starman - Actually, it's corner of rue Fontaine and rue de Douai, looking north toward Montmartre. Happy holidays to you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

Hi, Susan -

My humble apologies if I deleted your message out of error. I don't allow people to post links in comments unless they relate back to a blog or website that is directly related to topics that I discuss (whereas yours linked back to a car insurance blog, which I'm not sure is legit anyway). If I deleted your comment in error, please re-consider posting something without the link, or with a more personal link.

Thanks for reading!

Starman said...

Bonnes Fêtes !