Thursday, November 27, 2008

The things I'm thankful for - the Paris edition

Besides being extremely grateful for my family (with whom I'll Skype momentarily), my good friends here and back home, my health, the Obama-factor, the fact that our study trip to India was not this time this year, and so many other things for which I am blessed and grateful for, I am also thankful for..... [Paris-specific]



Boys in the new, funny jeans with pockets purposefully low





French ladies and their puppies, who say Au Revoir to me when they get off the metro.





Excellent friends from home who visit to play jazz (Ben Sidran and - pictured - his son, Leo Sidran played at Sunset/Sunside Jazz Club) and friends who make you feel like you were never apart (Amanda)




Asian people and cute Jewish boys at the fallafel restaurant in the Marais




Super cool cars in Paris




Weird art under the Samaratine building .. and new people in the world.




The view of the Eiffel at sunset in autumn




The art vendors on the Seine




The typical Parisian view: love, sun, light, building, bridges





Clouds and reflections and my eyes




Life's questions




My luck of the draw





Awesome street art before its removed





Abraham Lincoln, for sure





Light and a camera to capture it




Awesome art near my school





Paris does, indeed, rock





...and.... humor

1 comment:

Starman said...

Ahh, Paris! The problem with Paris is that there's so much to see that before you can see it, it has been replaced with something else that may be changed before you get the opportunity to see it.