Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last photos of the evening

I cried all the way home on the metro at 6h45. When I got off at my stop, the black guy sitting across from me for about 5 stops held his thumbs up and looked at me contentedly. I cried even more.

I can't believe it.

(Not a huge fan of his speech, but maybe they were aiming for modesty and American-centric. I thought McCain's was condescending at times and down-right rude at others, but was rather modest, as well. Did not like Michelle's dress at all, but she is still totally a rockin' First Lady.)


















Fox News calls it Obama - that's when we REALLY knew

2 comments:

Starman said...

Happy Days are indeed here again!

MATTHEW ROSE said...

Oh yeah, I wept too.

See some political posts here:

http://storefrontwindows.blogspot.com/

They are quite funny!