Monday, July 28, 2008

Photos (I'm away, please leave a message)

Took the train from Geneva to Rolle last Saturday (after Friday night in the park at a free Armenian ethno jazz concert and a stop by the strange, man-grabby festival by the Lac). Then, my friends Dascha and Marlena (Russian and German respectively - a nice day of international diplomacy) and I biked from Rolle to Lausanne for about 28km.

Sunday I stayed in all day and was productive. Please check the work! Work, ha. I'm just trying to catch up with all the photos. I'm in between June and Italy and July and Geneva and Paris and Brittany, and a bit of May friends visiting Paris.

Internship is going well. I'm enjoying learning about new things, but not feeling so challenged. It's understandable but uncomfortable. Geneva is too conservative for me and too old school (stores close at 6:45pm - have I mentioned that?!). But I have pals and that's nice.

Spasiba. Merci. Gracias. Danke. Thanks. I am learning.

New photo sets:
Edinburgh
Geneva in May (first visit)
Bridget in Paris (high school friend, hadn't seen each other in 17 years)
Lion brings me a gift (cats are weird)
Meals, snacks, wines (some new Geneva wines and food)
Jennie, Melissa, Paul in Paris (old friends from Madison, back in May)
Sisters in Europe: Paris to Venice to Cinque Terre - Day 1
Sister in Italy: Cinque Terre - Day 2 (still being uploaded)
Geneva first weekend (with flatmate and her friend)
Geneva apartment (when I first moved in and it wasn't "lived in")
at the UNOG (a few first photos)
20eme - Pere Lachaise Cemetary (back to Paris for a visit, aka home of Jim Morrison of The Doors fame and a bunch of other cool things)
4th of July, Geneva (a weird Uncle Sam loses his mustache and I brought a Russian friend to infiltrate)

Enjoy!!

No comments: