Monday, January 7, 2008

Back in the saddle of Sciences Po

For family and friends: I realized that not all the events in my life were making it to the Mac calendar. This has been rectified. Notice, if you click on certain events in the calendar you get the notes on that event, ie the trip to the Indian Embassy for my visa for the February trip (see Jan 10th). This might be interesting for lectures. Also, I prefer the view in monthly as opposed to daily. Either way - fun &... super packed!!

It's super busy right now. I imagine that all the museum-seeing, lazy walking, new-restaurant-trying, and general getting-to-know-Paris will have to wait a bit longer now. I'm all about papers this month. That, and fabulous visits from friends, too. My previous professor from undergrad '99 in Minneapolis is coming to visit with his wife (he also wrote letters of recommendation for me to get into grad school). They sound like pretty chill travelers who like mapping out their visits by where they want to eat, walking around the city-as-museum, and going out a bit at night. Good thing because I really don't need high maintenance right now.

Anyway.

Here's the first day back to the 'Po.

"Jet Lag"

No comments: